the triple bypass
The Triple Bypass Bicycle Ride is recognized as one of the premier cycling events in the nation and takes you on a gorgeous tour through the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. There’s something in it for everyone.
Your ride includes:
- The coveted Triple Bypass jersey – unique to each distance
- 4 aid stations and a light lunch at Loveland ski area
- Closed roads and trails – or if not closed, limited to vehicular traffic (we close westbound Juniper and Loveland Pass!)
- Free beer, food and high fives at the finish
- All support, including SAGs to the next aid, medical, and adoring fans
WHO WE ARE
The Triple Bypass is presented by Team Evergreen Cycling, largest and most charitable bike club in the state of Colorado. Through the proceeds of the Triple Bypass, TE has been able to donate $3 million to local non-profits. We give back to the groups that support us including Bicycle Colorado, Colorado Mountain Bike Association, Special Olympics, the Boy Scouts and dozens more. Learn more about who we give to.