Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do I have to be a Team Evergreen member to ride the Triple Bypass? No, but members are guaranteed early entry and may register before January 2nd, which is when registration opens to the public. Join Team Evergreen! All levels welcome. You will be joining the largest and most charitable bike club in Colorado with deals on gear, trips and training.
2) I am not sure I am registered. How can I confirm? Click here to view your rider page.
3) I forgot what size ride jersey I ordered. How can I find out? Click here to view your rider page.
4) I forgot what packet pickup location I selected. How can I find out? Click here to view your rider page.
5) After the ride, how do I get back to the start area? Summit Cycle Solutions is providing all transportation to and from the start this year. Check out the reservation page and book your shuttle and lodging. Act now, they will sell out!
6) What are the entry fees for a tandem couple? Each tandem rider has to register as an individual.
7) How old do you have to be to ride the Triple Bypass? To register on your own you must be 18 years old. To register with parental supervision, you must be 14 years old and be approved by the ride director.
8) What happened to the Double Triple Bypass? It will be back, we are giving it a break for a couple years. Take it easy on yourself and enjoy a single day on the bike.
9) Help, I’m gluten-free! What will I be able to eat? We have gluten free options at all our aid stations as well as the catered finish feast.
10) How do I get my rider packet and jersey? During registration you will select how you want to get your jersey. You have 3 options: Pick-up at a bike shop in Denver, Boulder or Evergreen, US mail before the event, or at the start line. Mail and start line cost extra.
11) What if I don’t like the size of the jersey I ordered? You will be able to exchange your jersey (sizes limited) at the finish area expo in Avon. There will be no mailed exchanges after the event. Check the fit guide at www.primalwear.com. All Triple jerseys are a sport cut, so the fit is a bit looser than a race cut jersey.
12) When will I get the other merchandise I ordered? You will receive your merchandise before the event by mail. There will be an opportunity at the finish to purchase more items as well.
13) Do you offer cancellation insurance? Good news, if the event is cancelled due to a fire, flood, terrorism or the like, Team Evergreen has provided, free of cost, event cancellation coverage. You will receive your entry fee back, less processing fees. Please read the insurance description during the registration process.
Rider Cancellation Insurance
During registration, you will also have the opportunity to purchase additional coverage in case of rider cancellation such as illness, injury, or another event preventing your attendance. This is at an additional charge to protect your purchase. Please read all policy terms before purchasing. After purchasing the Ticket Guardian Insurance, you have 72 hours to cancel. https://www.ticketguardian.net/refund/