Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do I have to be a Team Evergreen member to ride the Triple Bypass?
No, but members are guaranteed early entry and may register before January 17, which is when registration opens to the public. Join Team Evergreen! All levels welcome. You will be joining the largest and most charitable bike club in Colorado with deals on gear, trips and training.
2) I am not sure I am registered. How can I confirm? Click here to view your rider page.
3) I forgot what size ride jersey I ordered. How can I find out? Click here to view your rider page.
4) I forgot what packet pickup location I selected. How can I find out? Click here to view your rider page.
5) After the ride, how do I get back to the start area?
Contact Pro Bike Express for transportation with your bike back to Evergreen. Care given to you and your ride.
6) What are the entry fees for a tandem couple?
Each tandem rider has to register as an individual.
7) How old do you have to be to ride the Triple Bypass?
To register on your own you must be 18 years old. To register with parental supervision, you must be 14 years old and be approved by the ride director.
8) What happened to the Double Triple Bypass?
For our 30th Anniversary, we are going back to our roots and offering the Saturday ride only. However, it will be back.
9) Help, I’m gluten free! What will I be able to eat?
We have gluten free options at all our aid stations as well as the catered finish feast. Chow down!
10) How do I get my rider packet and jersey?
You have the option of having your jersey and rider number mailed before the event or picking up your packet and additional goodies at local bike shops, Friday, July 13th at Buchanan Park or the morning of the ride.
11) What if I don’t like the size of the jersey I ordered?
You will be able to exchange your jersey at packet pickup (quantities limited) the weekend of the Triple. There will be no mailed exchanges after the event. Check the fit guide at www.primalwear.com. All Triple jerseys are a sport cut.
12) When will I get my jersey and other merchandise I ordered?
If you register before April 7th, you will receive your jersey before the event by mail or at packet pickup. Those ordering or registering after April 7th will receive their merchandise in September, shipped directly from Primal.
13) Do you offer cancellation insurance?
As we do not offer refunds, we highly recommend that participants purchase Registration Protection coverage so that in the event the ride is cancelled or you need to cancel*, participants can recuperate their entry fees. *cancellations for covered causes, see terms and conditions, 10 day review
Costs starting at $17
Contact McKay Insurance if you have questions: